9.07.2004

Lions and Tigers and Bears

Oh My. Yes, as you can see from my picture postings, Vicki and I were busy this weekend. No we were not opening up an exotic theme park silly billy! We had went to the Brox Zoo with our loyal friend Ms. Susannah. A good time was had by all, and lots o' animals were seen. There were lot's of mysterious black squirrels running around as well, which aren't so exotic, but would be cool if Lulu had been there, she coulda checked them out. I wonder if she would have liked meeting a bison or something. Would Fred befriend a red panda? Makes you think.

Seriously, check out the good kids at the bronx zoo . You will have a great time, and bring the little tykes as well! Put your walking shoes on because you shall need them. My wheels are still aching 2 days later! Even though yesterday was spent at the lovely Shingleton household eating grilled beef, and drinking adult beverages!! Imagine that, an unemployed person celebrating Labor Day! HA HA HA

Now that's political--do you hear me Bono Vox??

No comments: