11.16.2004

Turn, Turn , Turn (the Byrds Song)

Yes, in the spirit of healing and reconciliation that has stormed America, it is time for another Post here in the blog of Ethan. Actually, I don't feel like America is healed, and I STILL think George W. Bush is a cunt, and all of Florida and Ohio should be ashamed of themselves, but I digress here. :) I'm past that now.

Things are looking up, up up on the job front. There are several major players that are interested in bringing me into their midst's. One of them is a major Non Profit Trust, based in New York City (and, YES I think I can work in a brownstone on the Upper East Side!), the other is at a big time confectionery Company (nice peeps, love the chocolate and the gum), and the third is a major Mail Order Pharmaceutical Company.

Now, the reason why I don't name names is that in order to avoid the previous weeks' drama, I don't want some Schmegegee Googling me, and saying "Ethan why do you reference us" ..... So I'm not about to !

I hit the gym today and did 60 minutes on the cross trainer, yet I still can not sleep. Go figure.

Watched a disturbing Brazilian Documentary called "Bus 174" Tonight. They really do have the problemo with the street kids over there!! Alas, that is President Lula's problem, and not mine!


No comments: