12.04.2004

Surreal Wedding

Well the part time job at the candy/chocolate/gum/cough drop conglomerate is turning into a full time job. I worked 29.5 hours this past week, and I'm bound to work close to 40 this upcoming week. I soo don't think it's going to last any long time, the job is too easy, and they are paying me way too much.

But hey, that's for them to find out. The people seem nice and the people at Cadbury seem to be quite the international group. They even got a couple of South African kids! Go figure. Of course, they have a company store as well, gotta love those low priced chocolate goods!

Vick and I are off to a wedding of an old Sincoff family friend. To say it will be an experience is putting it mildly. While I quite like the family, the guy who is getting married is the living embodiment of Beavis and Butt-head, at least he was when we went to high school and elementary school together :)

Should be wild to revisit all of those painful high school memories! OH BOY!

No comments: