2.20.2005

It's Sunday Night and it's Snowing

It's a good thing I have a day off tomorrow, or I'm was a gonna be pissed off. You would think that G-d would realize that the folks here on earth in the tristate area don't like starting off their workweek w/ snow on the ground. Sigh, what can u do. At least I can sleep late tomorrow.

You know, I've been watching that Celebrity Fit Club. Daniel Baldwin is one nutty guy. I'm not sure what he is on, but have him send some of it my way! He was literally a slurrin' and a blinkin' left and right. I bet he was on the nod big time. It's always good to see a limo driver interviewed as well.

Since I last blogged, Not alot has happened. Valentine's Day came, and went. Vicki treated us to a spa day. That was awesome!! I, in turn treated my dad & his significant other Jan to one down there in Melbourne, Fl. Gotta treat the older generation to something every once in a while.

ok. more later

No comments: