8.31.2008

Putting on the tux

It is Sunday, and the whole family is jetting off to Strong Island for cousin Roberto's wedding. Looking forward to putting on the Men's Warehouse tuxedo real soon, and having my martini shaken, not stirred. Unfortunately, I have no license to Kill, but I do have one to ILL!!!!

Dad flew in on Thursday from Florida. It's been fairly uneventful, and a rather pleasant visit. No arguments. He could have complimented me a bit on the bike riding .... but hey, that's just me talking here. It's been great to see him. I've taken a few days off work, so I had Thursday and Friday off, and we have the Labor Day weekend now. So, all is groovy.

It will be great to see Brooklyn's own Uncle Joe and Aunt Eileen; as well as all of the cousins representing. :-) I have to get some batteries for the old digital camera. I'll post some tuxedo pictures on here later!

ps: Sarah Pallin sucks, as does John Sydney McCain ...

No comments: