9.22.2008

Boy, It's Monday, and my arms are tired!

I always loved that old "I just flew in, and my arms are TIRED".. Borscht Belt line. I thought I'd use it on you right here. Hey, it's my blog, and I can do what I want. Howard Stern has gone off on how obnoxious blogging is. How people write these tomes, and no one reads them but themselves. I don't think I concur. I feel that putting something up here on the web gives me a sense of connection, and it's kind of creative, and well; fun. So, while I agree w/ Howard on alot(and he DID have Bigfoot on today), I do not concur w/ him about blogs.

It was great to have Ben over this weekend. He is probably one of my oldest friends. We go back to 1990/1991 era when I was at Temple University in Philadelphia. He lived in Thailand for years, and now he's back in the NY area teaching English. I wish we hadn't have drank 2 bottles of wine w/ dinner, but what can you do!?!?

Sunday, Vicki and I went to a friends' engagement picnic/party. It was nice. However, it is now Monday evening, and I need a nap!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOu should have said, "boy it's Monday and my arms are tired, it is" in honor of big foot!

kaylynuke said...

Bogging is an easy way to keep my thoughts all in one place, too. Even if it is only for myself, that's fine by me. Lik a diary, but I have nothing to hide.
I canNOT believe you drank all that wine w/out your wife being able to have her own bottle, too! BAD husband! Bad, bad husband! ;-)