9.19.2008

Friday Afternoon

I had originally started this once before, however I was unable to save it for some reason. Alas let me write again here!!

I am sad to see that the country is going thru such economic doldrums, but at least it is making people see how shallow the McCain/Palin ticket are. Aside from the bible thumpers, maybe Obama/Biden can get some of that working/lower middle class vote away from these 2. It seems like they will do anything to win!!

Can you believe John McCain and the thing w/ Spain??? I mean, how do you confuse Europe with Central and South America? I know they speak Spanish in both Spain, and those other regions, however Spain is NEXT TO FRANCE, dopey :)

Don't get me started on Palin and Hannity either. What a slow pitch softball interview!! They remind me of another Anti-Russian American duo

My gorgeous wife is taking me to see one of my favorite bands of all time tonight, Squeeze! What a great birthday present!!! :) They are playing Radio City Music Hall, that is always a great venue!!

No comments: