11.12.2008

Moving Right along here

Sooo, we are past the election. The Democrats have soundly defeated Steve Schmidt, and the Republican Machine. We have sent Steve back to Sacramento to watch more UFC. I'm sure that despite running one of the worst political campaigns in modern history, Steve will soon be running some other politicians' life. Either that, or he has planty of time to check out the UFC when they are at the Arco Arena again!!!



Our good friend Susannah came over this weekend to help us work in the Nursery for Mr.T. It was awesome to see her, and she was such a help. She seems really at peace, and full of hell!! I think she is in a good place now!



Vicki finally said "yes" to maid service. The Maids (tm) came in here the other day, and they literally kicked some major butt! You could eat off of the floor here!! I'm totally loving it. Hopefully we can keep it up, and keep the place looking ok. I will try and get some pics up here so you can see how nice it looks!



Dude, I just finished watching Spike TV's "The Ultimate Fighter", and there is this fighter who was born in Poland, and moved to Canada @ age ten named Krzysztof Soszynski. He is one scary MF'er!!! I would not want to meet him in alley, dark, or otherwise!! In all seriousness, the fight he was in today was over too quickly for me to judge if he is the real deal, or not. However, he seems like he can "impose his will" when he wants to in the Octagon!


I'm keeping my fingers crossed for Randy "The Natural" Couture against Brock Lesnar at the UFC event in Las Vegas this Saturday! Randy has managed to fight Father Time off, and be a true inspiration. He also seems like one of the most genuine, nicest guys in MMA. So, my hat is off to you, Captain America!!!

We will be at the in-laws this weekend. We will get to see my favorite Pennsylvanians, Kayly and Nate Newcomer!!!! (and Ethan, and Holden, and pets) Hopefully, there will be a little bit o'wine flowing.

A question for Vicki and Kayly to ponder: if you guys dig Keith Olbermann so much, why don't you dig Anderson Cooper? You would think he would be up your alley!!

2 comments:

Vicki said...

First of all, that fighter can impose his will wherever he likes. Hubba hubba. I am also pulling for Mr. Couture. He's on my extended list. He's the reason why I find cauliflower ears sexy now.

I don't dislike Anderson Cooper. He's certainly attractive and has that premature salt n' pepper hair I dig. He just doesn't have the same fire in the belly that Keith and Jon Stewart do.

There's only room for one laid back salt n' pepper sexbomb on my list, and that's Dr. Drew Pinsky. I'm considering becoming a B-List celeb with a nasty meth habit just so I can be his patient and be in daily proximity to him.

Man, you opened a can of worms with this post. I know how much you love to hear how hot I find other guys. At least they're all famous and unattainable :).

kaylynuke said...

Yeah. The fire in the belly thing.

Plus:
He is hothothot, but I've always operated under the theory that he is gay and therefore wasting a spot on "the list" as he would always be unattainable anyway.

The list as it stands today:
1) Jon Stewart
2) Colbert--yeah, deal with it (his Catholic Sunday school teacher thing is perversly hot on top of his brainiacal, political, sweet, funny-ass self)
3) Christian Bale, 'nuf said
4) Barack--'nuf said
5) Brad and Angelina--but ONLY together; I'm no homewrecker ;-)

Keith is now a mere backup due to his non-voting status. :-(