1.26.2009

Tobin's Open House Welcome Party

Before I go give you guys some dish regarding the great weekend we had in the Sincoff house, I have to go back a couple weeks to let you know why I've been so quiet. I've tried to not fall into a rut, and not post. However there have been some events that really made me unable to do so. To begin, I got really sick just after my last post. It was some kind of cold/cough/aches/pain/chills infection thingy. It really, really really sucked! I was on anti-biotics for 10 days, and even then did not feel great until just recently. I was just miserable.

Also, just after I had "gotten over the hump" w/ that deal, I messed my back up big time. I don't know if it was the constant carrying of the baby around, or if I slipped on the ice, or what. My mobility was like ZERO. Thankfully, w/ some chiropractor visits, and some stretching, I am beginning to feel like a human being again.




We had a wonderful "Open House-Welcome Home Tobin" Party on Saturday. Vicki really rose to the occasion, and did a groovy job. She made the best cupcakes EVER. Everything had a baby boy blue theme, and she had lot's of little ducks on everything!! We actually had 25 or so friends and family over . Tobe was a great baby, and smiled for everyone!


There are more pics up on Facebook, so check 'em out.

Before I go, I have to say a few words about the Affliction PPV. What an incredible card! I usually judge a PPV by "how deep the card is". Many UFC PPV's have been guilty of having a great main event, but HORRIBLE undercard fights. I felt that this card was awesome, top to bottom. From Renato "Babalu Sobral submitting Soukoudjou w/ an awesome Anachonda Choke, to Vitor Belfort KTFO'ing Matt "The Law" Lindland (you know someone is KNOCKED out when their leg is spasming as they lay there unconscious) these were awesome, exiting fights. Mega props to Gilbert Yvel for hanging in there against Josh Barnett as long as he did.

He so has to find a ground game however. He does have killer tattoos:




Finally, just some words of advice to Andrei Arlovsky: "Hey, Pitbull; if you are gonna go for a flying knee against Fedor Emilianenko, keep your guard up!! You are gonna get knocked out cold FLAT ON YOUR FACE!!


I will return soon w/ my thoughts on the Obama Presidency, and the long needed farewell to the worst president of Modern Times, George W. Bush

No comments: