10.23.2016

What I've been up to!

Well it has been a while, huh? And I know that is something that I've referenced a lot during my time of doing this blog.  I have no excuse, as I find this a cathartic experience and always have.  I think I felt burned after a year or so ago, when I had the court case against the evil place that cannot be named whistling Dixie.  They found some shit and used it in my thing  against me. Also, as I was doing the thing you do  when you are in school happened to kibbutz, and that went real well..  As a result, now after a delay of a year and having that thing you do, I have been radio silence as it's been very, very good.  So, no further commentary on that.

So yeah, I've been good. Job searching, and trying to make that cheddar.  Tobin is growing up. Vicki is awesome and putting up w/ me.  I do wish it were easier to make friends here in Florida. It ain't. I'm not really one to talk mulch or fishing..... so, it's not like  I click w/ folks.  That's my own tsuris, however.  Lotta Donald Trump bumper stickers and yard signs down here, unfortunately.

I am exhausted by the election coverage.  While I dug Bernie, I was confused about his distance from his Jewishness (in my opinion).  I'm ok w/Hilary, so I will gladly vote for her. Vicki is a Bernie or Buster, I think. So we will see where she will cast her vote. Totally up to her of course.

I'm still doing my podcast, if you want, you can like my Facebook Page. Follow me on Twitter as well why you're at it for subversive, yet boring wit.

Had some good podcasts of late. Had a really funny political and social commentator on named Caitlyn Kennedy on. She's from Philly, and she's groovy, and she is sassy. So, check her out. Also had an awesome, groovy MMA chick named Christine "Knuckles" Stanley on. She is great, and has the best hair in MMA. Friend her on Facebook if you want and Twitter and stuff.

Is it narcissistic personality disorder when you think you are really big friends with those who only think you're a social acquaintance? Just asking.

See you guys soon!





No comments: