5.29.2017

Yeah I know I know

I haven't been posting much, and I really should be posting.  Interning full time doing the thing that I'm doing is tough, challenging. Sometimes I get home from it and I just want to hug my family.  I've been learning the ropes of my new profession, and it is tough, developing the personality and empathy for the gig that I will be doing.

It's weird. At Nova, they have the graduation celebration dinner Memorial Day Weekend. I don't even finish school until August. Does that make any sense?? Nonetheless, I was eating and dancing at The Jacksonville Marriott celebrating my accomplishments!!

Embarrassing Ethan Dancing w/ Tobin Video:

Ethan is a dork, and Tobin is cool. Ethan has no mojo at his graduation dinner

As you might be able to see, it's Memorial Day Weekend. Things have been cool. I just watched "Inglorious Basterds" on Netflix. I didn't think I'd dig it as I find Quentin Tarantino pretty pretentious (yeah we get it, Quentin, you like the 1970's) but I really enjoyed it. I mean, who doesn't want to kill Nazis on Memorial Day, am I right?

That's all for now, catch you in a few.

No comments: