9.23.2004

A watched Pot Never Boils

Sorry it's been so long since my last posting, it's been kind of hectic here in the Life o'Sincoff. First off, major props, and congratulations to one of my favorite old school fighters, Mr. Bernard "The Executioner" Hopkins. He KO'd Oscar DeLahoya w/ one groovy body punch. Bernard now is (and those of us in the know knew this already) the ONE Middleweight champeen of the world, he has got 4 (yes, count 'em) belts, that's the first time a fighter has held all 4 world sanctioned titles simultaneously.

I'm sure that eventually boxing politics (or "politricks" as Lennox Lewis said) will eventually get in the way, and strip him of a title when he will not fight some bogus mandatory. Until then major props to him for taking the fight, and taking Oscar outta there.

Happy New Year to my readers of the Jewish persuasion, btw. Good Yuntif!

Anyone getting ready for the big ol' fast of Yom Kippur?

Had a good job interview on Monday at Vonage out in not so lovely Edison NJ. I believe the interview went well, I Did speak to all of the executives on their financial staff. The position will entail alot of work, but there seems to be a certain degree of freedom involved. Interesting. We shall see how it develops.

You know I finally went to the gym during the day, and felt good about myself, then my father called me up and yelled at me for high cholesterol, and being fat. He got the high cholesterol info from reading the blog.

sight, NEVER give your url to your dad's girlfriend, ladies and germs.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your dad's girlfriend did not tell hime anything about your cholesterol or anything!!! She is appalled that he would yell at you yet again and she is going to call him up right now and yell at HIM!

Is he reading it himself? I didn't think he was smart enough to figure that out and find his way back there. If so, I apologise. JC