11.01.2004

366 Days O'Bliss

It was exactly one year ago (and a day, because 2004 is a leap year) that I was lucky enough to marry one Vicki Sincoff (nee, Kleinfelter). I think that those in the know who read this space know the trials and tribulations we've been through. From difficult news about Vicki's pregnancy last December, to months of mourning before the baby was born, to Baby Sam's eventual birth, and then tragic passing 1 month later, it's been tough.

When you factor in my getting laid off the week I returned from bereavement time (Nice company IMPATH is... hope they all drop dead), my father's multiple illnesses, and evacuations from his house due to hurricanes... it's been exhausting. Still; there has been utter sheer magic in this year. I could not think of a better wife, and best friend than Vicki. She is someone who I laugh and enjoy the magic of the good times, and cry through the heartache and the loss with.

After all, Lou Reed said that there is a lot of Magic in Life, and some loss to even things out!!!

Thank u Vicki for being you . I love you an incredible amount

Big Props to John Kerry. I'm voting for you on Tuesday. More political stuff manana!


No comments: