6.07.2005

Punk Ass Beeyotch

Hello there readers of the blog here,

I have been travelling around, making ol' Jack Keruoac look like an agoraphobic. I was in California , in San Diego visiting my ailing Uncle Elliot. It was an emotional visit. I'm so glad I got to see him when I did. My thoughts are of course, with him. It's just a sad, sad story there, and better off expressed at a later point. Just suffice to say the the great writers of Tragedy of our times could not write a more sad story.

Vick and I were also in Florida visiting Dad. We had a good time. Got sunburned, read a bunch of books by the pool, did some swimming and went to the beach. Dad and I did not argue at all, so yay Dad :-) In all seriousness it was a great visit, and I wish we lived closer.. And, that we could move Avenue A to Melbourne!

The post title refers to my former favorite fighter, Kostya Tszyu . He fought a major fight against Ricky "The Hitman" Hatton this past weekend. He took his title, and fought in Ricky's hometown of Manchester, England. Yeah there were 22,ooo screaming Brits there. However The champ, Kostya, quit on his stool between the 11th and 12th rounds . Again, I'm not the fighter, but I truly believe a champ does not quit, he goes out on his shield.

I mean, it's easy for me, but I've dug this guy from since 1996. He's been a great fighter, a real classy act. Champs do not give up.... They should get KO'd. Let him lose his title on his back. Not giving up and throwing in the towel. I mean, love him , or not but Fernando Vargas has lost two fights (to Felix "Tito" Trinidad, and Oscar Delahoya) and both times he got KTFO (Knocked the Fu8k out!) .... He knows about being a warrior. Even though he is a dick.

Kostya, I love ya man, but you're not a warrior anymore. You're a nice guy . Marvin Hagler once said "It's hard to get up and train for a fight when you went to bed the night before in silk pajamas". Enjoy retirement, my man. I will always remember the good fights you had.

Perhaps he was jinxed because that lame ass Russell Crowe was in the audience!? Wouldn't it be funny if that guy "Crow" From MST3K was the lead in "Cinderella Man" ?!?!? Or, even better , the antiquated "Jim Crow Laws"?!?!? HA HA HA HA HA HA . Funny.

Aside from that , Vicki and I are cautiously beginning a physical fitness regime. We bought one of them big blue exercise balls you see at your popular workout places for crunches, and the like. Soon enough, if I play my cards right, exotic male dancer/prostitute may be my calling , if procurement does not play out! LOL . Hey, don't dream it, be it.

No comments: