5.02.2005

Sweet Baby Jesus

It's been a long time since I last posted. So sorry about the delay, I'm working on posting a couple times this week, honest injun I am. It's been a very busy, as well as a very reflective time in the House O'Sincoff the past month. As I'm sure y'all realize it's been a year exactly since Samuel passed away. To think that 365 days have passed since our beautiful baby boy left us really makes you wonder where all the time has gone.

So not only have we been reflecting on that a whole lot, but Vicki and I are actively trying to have another baby. So far all of the unprotected loving has ROCKED !! WAHOO :) No conception yet, but I shall keep you posted dear reader, as Vick and I dance the coital tango all the way to Baby Avenue :) In all seriousness, we found out that future babies will most probably NOT have the same neurological, and renal issues that Sammy had. We are very relieved that we can proceed w/o worrying about future generations of Sincoff's having the same illness that Sam had.

Also, just found out that a dear family relative of ours, my Uncle Elliot, is very ill in California. I'm flying out to San Diego next week to spend some time w/ him... Hopefully I can be of some emotional support, we shall see, won't we? Aside from the very sad reasons of my trip out there (I mean, no one should be sick, should they?) I am looking forward to chilling w/ Elliot. Despite him being a right wing Republican, he's a great guy!!

I also was fitted for a tuxedo last week at a major MEN'S clothing store chain... (this was for Ed and Rachel's wedding) , the obese man who fitted me.... kept on saying questionable sentences like; "you have a real wrestler's body", and "you've got a nice football players neck"..... it was very disturbing! I kept on looking over at Vicki, who was shoving her fist in her mouth to keep from laughing!

I also got back in touch w/ my old college budy Mary F. ! Mary and I used to get up to all sorts of hijinx together (of course non romantic hijinx!) and she was a great friend. We had not talked in like 8 years or so..... I don't remember our last conversation, or why we drifted out of touch.... but it's so great to pick up where we left our friendship off! I truly have missed her as a pal !

Vicki and I had an awesome time at the terribly lame "Hoboken Arts and Music Festival" yesterday. The vendors looked to be the same ones they have every year.... "fried dough".... "paintings"... "lemonade"... etc but we did buy some canine cannoli's for Fred and Lulu!

Now, if only the network here at work would come back on, I can get some work done!

No comments: