10.09.2008

Quick Note in the Midst of Yom Kippur

A hearty shout out to my Sons and Daughters of Abraham out there. Tonight into tomorrow is a very reflective and special time of year in the Jewish faith. I hope we all use the time wisely to reflect on our families, our health, and our nation.

Just a quick note here as I am still getting over the tummy bug as mentioned in my previous post. Not alot to talk about

I mean, I COULD go on for ages about the negative McCain ads, and the attack dog rhetoric of Sarah Palin. However, I can't deal w/ it right now. I"m spent. Steve Schmidt, and John McCain are prostitutes, and should be ashamed of Themselves.

It IS awesome that David Brooks of the Times called Palin a "Fatal Cancer to the Republican Party"... That' s hardcore stuff, "my friends"!!

The debate was underwhelming, but helped consolidate what a master politician Barack Obama is. He bobbed and moved, and was So presidential, so slick. To reference a 1990's boxing icon, he was a true Pernell "Sweet Pea" Whittaker! It was a great performance.

I believe that the McCain "That one" comment and gesture may be studied in years to come when students of debate learn what not to do when debating for the Presidency of the United States.. Much like Gore sighing while debating GW Bush, or Bush Senior looking at his watch while debating Clinton, etc.

On a pop culture note, Project Runway rocked tonight !!!!! Not to mention that I heard "Devil Inside" by INXS on the radio today! Talk about memories....

No comments: