5.25.2009

ME MY MEMORIAL DAY

Oh yeah, we're just kicking it here at The Sincoff Chateau (The Ranch, The Compound, The Center, if you will). Enjoyed a groovy Long Weekend here w/ Bickaboo and Mr. T. Went out to Dinner w/ The Family, and Abbie, Andy and Aidan on Friday night. We went to this new Mexican Restaurant; which was pretty good!! My steak had this awesome Lime rub spice deal on it, and it rocked the hizzouse. I even watched my caloric intake (somewhat) and had the second portion of it for lunch on Saturday.

We truly had GREAT weather this long weekend, and that totally rocked my socks off. It makes one MUCH MUCH MUCH happier to be in sunshine, than in lame ass cold gray weather. One day, I will have my wish, and we will live in either the desert, or a tropical setting, cos that is how Ethan Sincoff rolls! LOLOLOL

Gotta mention that I was blown away by Lyoto Machida's win over Rashad Evans from the UFC event on Saturday night. Check it out on PPV, or youtube it if it's available. The era of The Dragon is in full effect!! I never saw Rashad get so dominated before! He went down like he was shot, and landed in one of those totally unnatural angle type deals that wil be a highlight of many many PPV intros to come!!

Shocking end to "Breaking Bad" last night!!!!! That show is the best. LOVE IT.

And we ended the long weekend w/ a little cook out action! How can you beat that?!?! Gotta love the Jamaican Jerk Chicken!!!

Now, if only I can hear some news on the professional front (vague, vague...), life could not be finer!!

No comments: