6.30.2009

Vacation was a success






We really gots the best 7 month old on the planet. Not only did Toby make it 4+ hours in the car from Pennsylvania, to Rehobeth Beach, Delaware with nary a peep. He loooooooved the beach, and enjoyed his wading pool! He was the rock star, big time. He also flew 2 1/2 hours to Florida, and flirted and laughed with everyone around him!






He had a great time in Florida visiting hs Grandpa, as did his Mom and Dad! In fact, my father and I didn't argue at all. Thank heavens for grandkids, I guess!!






It was sooo darn hot down there, we could only hang out by the pool in small increments. However, Toby was a big fan of his swim lounge thing :)




We even were down there for Father's Day. It was my first Father's Day. It was incredibly special, and felt like like it was very normal. It put a smile onto my face!!! In fact, the entire vacation was an all around success, we saw my Dad, Toby saw his Grandpa, we did Father's Day down there, saw my Aunt Cynthi, and just had a few good meals out!!


On a pop culture note, it's crazy how all these celebs are dying at once. My friend, and former NPHS'er Amy Jo make a fine posting about the Michael Jackson death deal. All I can say is, what a media circus!! I have never seen a guy w/ so much talent, become this "other" type of celebrity. It was more than like when you stop making new hits, you can always play Vegas... this was an entirely carnivalesque sense of living.... I found the whole hysteria crazy :(
I was saddened to hear about Billy Mays too :( Shame. Guys, you gotta watch your cholesterol, and have your stress test every 6 months!!
Ok, off to bed, more later.!!

No comments: