7.23.2009

Nice Job, Josh Barnett!!



You're such a fucknut!!


Way to test positive for anabolic steroids for the 2nd time in your career!! This time, you tested positive PRIOR to the fight. You're putting the entire Affliction PPV in jeopardy as a result! Douche... I mean, they are talking about Vitor Belfort fighting Fedor now. Belfort is a Middleweight, and will be giving up some 30 pounds or so! I don't even know how the California State Athletic Commission would even license that!
At a point when Mixed Martial Arts is getting alot of mainstream (Sports Illustrated, ESPN, etc) press, the combination of what Brock Schmucky Lesnar did, and your drug test failure is too much!! You give off the impression that MMA athletes are just pill popping (injecting), and bullying goons! The thing is, Josh is a GOOD fighter, he is possibly one of the best wrestlers I've seen fight; not to mention articulate, and great on the microphone. Just sad.
I hope the PPV card still happens. I'll watch either way,
cos I love me some Fedor
As my wife would say :) I often wonder if Fedor, or Randy Couture is more of her ugly man crush or is it Wandy Silva???!!?!?
Onto a note about a friend, I'm not gonna say who it is, but I have this friend who may read this from time to time. I have recently seen pictures of some of her friends gathering at a function for someone who was once in their life. I'm sorry, but I don't get it. You should have your friend's back. Ya don't embrace someone when they do something douchey. You certainly don't celebrate them.
Ok, I'm off my friend soapbox. I don't even know if the person in question who may read this even agrees with my theories....however I'm sorry. You gotta support your peeps. I would not be that gregarious in my celebration when that person did something soo questionable.
I had this big, mega powerful work meeting today. It was in a hotel and everything. I feel so rocking and so Joe Corporate. If only I had a corporate card to put it on!! I just had a diet coke, but still!! There is something really funny about a roll up your sleeves kind of corporate meeting!

No comments: