7.21.2009

Why is it that I don't post more often??

I enjoy posting to this here blog thing, yet I have not been here since the beginning of July! Why is that? I find it so cathartic to post here... Perhaps it is because I have a very energetic almost 8 month old little boy who rocks my world on a daily basis!! :) I get it easy; at least I go to work here at gnirreF to break up my world being rocked!! Bicki has to be there all day!! In all seriousness, Tobin is embracing the world , it's awesome to see how he is growing and adapting.


I wish I knew more about President Obama's Healthcare initiative. I have to find out more about this. I know that the polls are sliding for him, and I keep hearing that this overhaul of healthcare is gonna cost some hyooooooooge amount. However, I really want to know about the meat and potatoes of what he is trying to do!!


Vicki and I have discovered a love of Captain Morgan's Mojito Beverage, as well as their Strawberry Daquiri Malt Beverage. Thanks to Kayly for introducing them to us during our Great weekend at Rehobeth Beach!! They are awesome!! Love embracing our inner white trash!!!


I'm so looking forward to the Affliction Clothing MMA card coming up on August 1st. Do you think that Josh Barnett can stand up to Fedor Emilianenko?? What do y'all think?



Any card that has Renato Sobral on it, I'm there. He can do the stand up, and he rocks the Ground game!

No comments: