2.11.2010

It's the Day after the Nor'Easter!

I'm so glad I took the day off. The office did not even have a delayed opening!! They ended up shutting at noon, which is like, stupid. I kept my slippers on all day, watched bad tv, and played w/ Tobin (and Vicki!). It's hard to believe that he is over 14 months old now! My son is getting so big. He has the best smile, and impeccable comedic timing!!

It was good to take the day off, I wasn't really missed here at the old drug place. As it turns out, only 20 people or so showed up for work!! After all, it was a state of emergency!! I mean, you're not supposed to go out when that is the case. The thing about yesterdays' snowstorm was that it got worse as the day went on!! Great day to be watching movies and playing w/ an incredible little boy. Just perfect!

Gotta give a quick shout out to an incredible trio of movies Vick and I just discovered. We're big serial killer genre fans. We discovered the Red Riding Trilogy Films about the Yorkshire Ripper in England in the 1970's and 1980's. Of course, we discovered that the 3 films are based on a quartet of books by David Peace, so we gotta check them out next!! Great films. They are more "faction" then true fact. However they are incredible portraits of an England gasping as the era of Thatcher approaches and consumes itself.

I'll write more later, but I gotta tell you that I got myself a pair of new eyeglasses that are SO awesome!! I look like Elvis Costello with them!!!

No comments: