2.15.2010

So did everyone have a good Valentines Day????

I had a great one, thanks. It was awesome because Mr. T got to say home for once :) Aunt Susannah came over from Brooklyn, and actually babysat for us!! We went to the new(ish) place, Rob's Bistro that's on Main Street in Madison. The food is just great. Really enjoyed the ambiance. We both had a lamb shank that was just the best!

Not only was the food great, but it was really a great time w/ Vick. Truly romantic. What a wonderful gal I have in my life. 10 years in a relationship, and married for six, and I still get giddy when I think about her!! She still brings the sass, and keeps me in line. Not to mention that it's hot when she references Antonio Rodrigo "Minotauro" Nogueira in a joke! I just think it's sexy that my sweet wife can make jokes about an "Anaconda Choke"!!!! That rocks!!!

In all seriousness, to make this a little like a love letter to Vicki, because she deserves it. Seeing how she lights up around Tobin, is just amazing. Her eyes light up when he walks/crawls into the room. She's the most amazing wife/mom/friend that I am very lucky It's been a great long weekend. I'm sad to go back to work tomorrow :(

We watched a ton of great movies this weekend. Albeit, they were ones that Tobin had to be asleep first for us to watch 'em!! There's these 3 films called The Red Riding Trilogy which is sort of about the Yorkshire Ripper case in the UK in the 1970's and 80's. The 3 films intertwine characters and basically tell the story not only of The Ripper, but the decline of England in the 1970's and 80's due to Margaret Thatcher. Truly compelling film making. Gotta give them a shout out for that!!

Anyway, I'm off to get my beauty sleep! I could post something about the Drug place of work, but I'll save that for another time!

No comments: