6.21.2010

Props to Lil' Old Me!

So we celebrated my 2nd Father's Day yesterday. I can honestly say that Vicki outdid herself the entire weekend! I could not ask for a better wife, and partner in crime!! The weekend started by some frantic cleaning on our part. We had our pals Caleb and Lisa over for brunch on Saturday.

I really think we fixed the place up decently. It was totally dealable! Vicki made this amazing breakfast tart that was just to die for!! All in all, it was a great brunch w/ great company. Tobin was quite the little host, and it's amazing to see him thrive!

It's funny, as Sunday was "my day", I got this great card from Vicki and Tobin, time to take a nap, and time to read in peace!! Could you ask for more?? I don't think so!! I try really hard to be a good husband to Vick, and a good dad to Tobin. I hope that I do well. I'm very self conscious of trying to be a good Dad, and it's something i strive for. Tobin certainly seems to have fun with me, so I must be doing something right!!!

I adore that little boy. I would do anything for him, and I just love being his his dad! I look forward to many more Father's Day celebrations w/ V&T down the road!!

1 comment:

Vicki said...

Don't forget the bagels and grilled meats for dinner! Ppl will think I'm totally lame if all you got was a card and a nap!

You're a fantastic dad. If you ever doubt that, all you need to do is listen to how Tobin smiles and sings "Daaaaaa-deeeeee" when you come through the door.