7.19.2010

We are back from Flo-Rida!

The trip was a fantastic success!! Tobin had a blast getting to know his grandpa. His grandpa actually behaved himself!! Tobe ran around like crazy through Dad's apartment, moving everything all over the place. Even the broom and the plunger!! In all seriousness, the first day, we brought him over to the pool that is in my dad's complex. We put Tobin in the water (I'm holding him, of course) he literally goes "weeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" w/ this big smile on his face :) He then leaned in to give me Eskimo Kisses. Made my day, man!!

Other highlights of the trip included a trip to the Brevard County Zoo. Tobin got to feed a white tailed deer, and some goats, and he fed Rafiki the Girafe as well!! What a blast!! Vicki is a fantastic groovy wife, and Tobin is becoming quite the little man already! Where is all of the time going ???!?!? The only semi negative thing about the trip (aside from Brock Lesnar getting off the canvas at UFC 116 to tap out Shane Carwin!) were the flights!!

Tobin did really well with certain portions of the flights, and others he just didn't. Luckily, on the flight home, there was a very attractive Indian lady sitting accross the aisle from us. he was very into her! Also, there were some high school girls going on a class trip (I think they were connecting to a flight to the UK out of Newark. He LOOOOOVED THEM!!

In the end, we did get home ok, thankfully. I think I'm just now getting my strength back!1

Finally before I get outta here, I gotta give a shout out to Degrassi on Teen Nick! Season 10 debuted toinght. They are calling it "The Boiling Point" They are gonna run a new episode every night Monday - Friday!! They started it off w/ a special 2 hr premier!! LOOOOVED every moment of it!!!! Spinner and Emma; how 'bout that!!?

No comments: