8.24.2010

Grrr Anxiety!!!

I'm a twisting and a turning w/ anxiety right now. It's 12:50 a.m. on a Tuesday morning, and I'm wide awake, and so uncomfortable in my own skin right now. It's not that I'm depressed, because I'm not; I'm actually quite happy. I've just been really tense lately. Everything at home, and at work is going fine. Yet, I feel soooo uncomfortably awake and "UP" right now. It stinks. I don't now what I'm gonna do to get sleepy. This is why people self medicate. Something that I'm not going to do. That I do know.

I blogged about UFC being this past weekend. How incorrect I was! It's THIS weekend!! So, Mary Mary from Philly is coming up Saturday for fun and frolic and anaconda chokes. I soooooo hope Randy Couture decks James Toney!! Fingers crossed. It's truly amazing how MMA has surpassed boxing as a brand nowadays. I can only think of one or two boxers who can now make me watch HBO.

I remember back in the day, when HBO's "Boxing after Dark" started, there were some classic fights! Marco Antonio Barrera vs. Kennedy McKinney MADE me a boxing fan. What a friggin' classic that one was. If I still have my druthers, if we have another baby boy, we're naming him either Marco, or "The Baby Faced Assassin"!!!! I don't know if Vicki will be too happy with that, however.

Nowadays, HBO has a barren boxing scene. They had some boxer from Connecticut on last weekend, and he practically put me to sleep!! He was 'orrible as the British would mispronounce! At least the fighter he was fighting was Haitian, and now lived in Montreal. Now that's a great combo!! The Haitian Canuck actually won the fight, in his home territory too up in Montreal. So good for him, right?

UFC has managed to make their ppvs and specials an "event". I know that watching it live was so very special when we went back in 2007. I would love to go again as well. Maybe that will happen one day. Seeing Chuck Lidell vs. Wanderlei Silva just rocked my world. Still does!!!

Had a great, busy weekend w/ Vicki and Tobin. We are busily preparing for our forced Exodus (hey, we're Son's and Daughter's of Israel, right?) to Rockaway Township. I'm looking forward to the move being over on September first. I'm optimistic that it won't be that painful!!!! We went to a great garage sale that our friends' Amanda and Ray threw up in Passaic County. Even bought some Cd's and a Cat in the Hat doll for Mr. T!!!

So, we've made it to Tuesday, which is halfway to Wednesday, and then the week of work is pretty much done by that point, right??? That's what I keep telling myself!!! Congrats to Lisa and Caleb for their surprise nuptials. They're good kids and I wish 'em well!!!!

1 comment:

SM度チェッカー said...

SMって最初は抵抗有る方が多いと思いますが、新しい自分を見付ける入門にまず、SM度チェッカーで自分に合うSMプレーを探しませんか?ここから新しい可能性が広がりますよ