10.22.2010

My little boy got a haircut!!!

Look how gorgeous my favorite little boy looks:
That's right! Tobin got his first haircut yesterday! Being in the workforce means you have to miss pivotal "coming of age" stuff like this!! Tobin really knows how rock a new haircut!!! Look at how handsome my little guy looks. It makes me feel bad that I was working when this happened. But, what can you do? One has to pay the bills right?


In some of my fantasies, I totally do a Michael Keaton, "Mr. Mom" thing at some point. I'd love to stay at home and raise Tobe, while Vick goes back to work. I don't know if that will ever happen . I would love to put on "Twist And Shout" and just dance around while vacuuming!! I mean, if I could hit the lottery or something, THAT would totally rock. Alas, til that day when the money is literally raining @ Casa Del Sincoff, I will be a hard working, procurement professional!!

Who else is psyched for UFC 121? Will Brock Lesnar beat Cain Velasquez? What do you think?

No comments: