3.21.2012

So, what's the dili-yo with this?

It's crazy. I'm sitting here at this computer, and I am finally updating my blog. First one of 2012 and all that! I have found that trying to estalish myself in my new(ish) job, and being husband and Dad are not truly conducive to an embracement of "new media"!!However, now that I'm back on the blogging scene, I will make a point of doing this regularly. 4 months is far too long to be from something I truly dig. Couple of points to leave you with: sergio martinez is the man!! Great fight against macklin People here are really Conservative :) (one struggle at a time, comrades!! Loving my family big time! It's truly an honor to see what kind of mother and wife Vicki is Tobin is just A-mazing! Dad moved up here. It's been a challenge! We need to getsoe sort of auxiliary keyboard! All of the keys are falling off!!!

No comments: