3.08.2014

The Red wine is flowing tonight

I bet you thought I wasn't gonna be following up and being faithful w/ this blog thing, huh, huh?  Well I'm back.  It's been one of those pretty groovy days here in NE Florida. Vicki had paperwork/emails about work to do, and then was going to our friend Samantha's baby shower.  
First off, I got a FUCKING JOB, FINALLY!!! Yeah I've been interviewing for close to a year since I got walked out of the place that has no name in the Sincoff house... FINALLY finding something is a relief... It's a start of an even playing field. A little replenishment of the old coffers  which is a groovy thing.

So to clear up: no wishing bygones to be bygones. No understanding.. no well wishes to other places... Nothing. All the worst... Personally and professionally.. Nothin'. No good stuff to you and yours.
Also had to draw to draw lines and make some readjustments w/ things.... I'm not playing games w/ my family.. treat us all w/ respect.. no bullies allowed

So it was a Tobin and Dad day today..... which is a very hip thing. I finally dragged the kiddo away from the video games (How much do I sound like Sandy Sincoff??) and I took him to Losco Park down in the Mandarin section of Jax.  It was awesome... T stole my Montreal Expos Hat... he ran around... he went down slides, and climbed...he even rode his bike!  Our friend's Rob and Bethany brought their kids Cameryn and Liam (and little Noah) and we all hung out. In the 70 degree sunshine.... And we laughed alot and smiled too. Sometimes life is ok, y'know?

I even bought T. One of those Spongebob Squarepants Ice Cream stick thingees.  It had BLACK GUMBALL EYES THAT YOU COULD BREAK OFF!!! How fucking cool is that?!?  He dug it quite a bit... so that was sweet to see. I was just psyched to have cash in my wallet. I'm sure the Mr. Softee dude did not have like a credit card machine in his truck.

More comments on that UFC Fight Pass thingy via the net subscription deal at some point,,,,, U love concept... but I ain't gonna spend whatever per month to watch Petey Williams fight Frank Mir from 1998 on Vicki's tablet, or watch 2 tier fighters headline a card from Abu Dhabi on the internet... sorry... no thanks.... I like Cyril Dibiate (motherFUCKING SNAKE!), but I ain't gonna log onto the net for the UFC experience for him!

Saul "Canelo" Alvarez vs. Alfredo "El Pero" Angulo tonight on Showtime... Heart says El Perro, but brain is saying Canelo... hope Perro can make it a war, though

ok. that's it.. more wine somewherec

No comments: