7.22.2004

So I should be job hunting, but

My new favorite toy is sooo much more interesting . Oh don't worry dear reader(s?) There will be tons o' fine tuning being done on this hear thang. So far today, has been very productive. I have to get the picture of the 3rd kitten up on the blog he kinda looks like the tabby one. The 3 of them are really really inquisitive. Fred and Lulu, our dogs love having them around the house.

Just a note on the kittens. The reason Vicki (my lovely wife) and I are fostering them is the fact our local animal shelter was completely full. They were going to have to start euthanizing animals, even ones that could be adopted because there was no space. So, go out and support your local animal shelter, even if it means just volunteering or something. They do a good thing . Ok, that's my schpiel for now.

I was reading on the rachelandthecity website, and she posted something about how she is getting so old (we're in the same age bracket-I'm 33) that she is starting to hear musical references of the alternative bands she grew up with in the new bands of today... I TOTALLY dig where she is coming from. I mean, I love Interpol, but can they sound any more like Joy Division? C'mon, I'm not stupid.

Apparently, there are a ton of Electronic bands comin' out of Brooklyn (or Crooklyn, as the kids on the street call it) that sound like Depeche Mode circa 1983! Jimini Christmas! :P

But the kids are buying it, and it DOES sound good, but does that make it right???

No comments: