7.22.2004

Where did the day go?

I have managed to get a lot accomplished.  The job search is going ok, but I'm kind of scared to look into this one lead I may have. I hate the "yeah Ethan, we've actually decided to go in another direction" call. It just sucks.  Bring on the 2nd paycheck in the Sincoff family! :)

First off, what the fuck is up with Jimmy Buffett?  I mean, like who knew right?  I thought that he was a joke and all... Mr. Margueritaville and all.. That surely is a sign of  the decline of  Western Civilization, right???  Oh well, maybe I've been too much of a shut in as of late.

I've forgotten how great a band Wilco was/is.  I'm listening to their debut album from 1995 called "AM" right now.. It totally rocks. Sounds like it could come out today. I have to rediscover their more recent albums. I mean they just put out a new  one, but I have to buy/burn the last 3. The last one I purchased was the double CD.

Sigh,  can't the US government pay you for just being cool :)!?  This job search thang is for the birds.... What if I never find a job?  I'm sure I'm exaggerating, right?  Maybe I can grow my hair a bit longer and join one of them NY bands like the Yeah Yeah Yeah's or Strokes? Huh huh? Whaddaya think?

No comments: