8.04.2004

Beautiful Downtown Melbourne

Is where I am at typing this right now. The good kids at the Melbourne Public Library prvovide the nice, Family values minded Christian souls of Brevard county w/ "internet computer access". I guess they feel that the worldwide web brings folks closer to Christ, or something like that. Can you imagine how many hits you would get if you Googled Jesus? It's my favorite Michael Caine movie btw.

So dad is doing so well that they moved him to his own room! He is no longer in the cardiac intensive care unit! So that's good stuff. He had me fill out his menu for tomorrow. There's nothing better then hospital food I tell you . I miss my gorgeous wife SO MUCH :(

It sucks being in a town where you don't know anyone, just relatives, and most of them are ill! I did get tohave a drink w/ Ms. jan childs, last night, which was quite ok!

We also saw "The Village" by M. Night Shamalyn... Real neato suprise twist ending!

And Opies daughter is in it!

Go Figure.

No comments: