8.05.2004

Cookies

Are what are good at the Holmes Regional Medical Center Cafeteria. Cookies are what I am enjoying right now as a delicious snack . They are probably backed in Jersey City for all I know and shipped down here... but they are a delectable Florida treat for me. It helps to eat cookies when you are visiting your sick old father in the hospital.

It seems that, aside from myself (and my family who live down here excluded by connection of course) that everyone in Brevard County is old, and with no fashion sense. I mean, where is it written that once you hit 69+, you have to run around with socks up to your knees if you're a guy, and a sweater w/ monogrammed puppies and kittens if you are a girl????

I mean, go to the Gap, and buy a couple shirts, am I right?

Ah, bliss.

No comments: