8.14.2010

Forgot to tell you about the other action going on

It's funny. I usually use this blog as a platform to say "I hate Republicans". Or "professionally I could rock more" or " I love Nate and Kayly Newcomer"! I sometimes forget that real life stuff, not the imaginary life stuff of Coheed and Cambria songs actually happens!! Stuff that you actually could use a blog to vent with. Perhaps I am an airhead, I don't know.

For lack of dramatic buildup, I came down the stairs of our apartment last Saturday. I was gonna rock a bagel run. As The Sincoff's like to bring in breakfast on a groovy Saturday morning. I see this note left by our lovely landlord. In a nutshell, it says something along the lines of "there was a fire alarm that inadvertently went off the other day. The firemen and cops came, but there was nothing wrong. However, zoning laws we were made aware of make it impossible for you (us) to live here anymore".

So, we have to leave this apartment by the end of September! Can you believe those appples or what!!!!!???? If there is anything that I hate more than anything, it is moving. I hate the packing, the purging of stuff, the taping of boxes, the moving of boxes, the sweeping and the preparation. It all sucks. However, I know Bicki and I will pull it together, and make a good move possible. In fact, we are on our way to that already!

We even saw 4 apartments yesterday thru a realtor. 2 in Chatham, and 2 in Rockaway Township. The first (across from Towne Tavern) was a bit too small, and in too industrial an area (but nice). The 2nd Chatham one was an absolute dump. The first Rockaway one was a nice small 2 bedroom house w/ a fenced in yard, but only a washer/dryer, no dishwasher. the final place was a 3 bedroom house, w/a back yard, storage shed, laundry room area, and dishwasher w/ a washer dryer as well. We liked the space, there was even a play area for Tobin.

He kept on running around the place and clapping, saying "yay"!!!!!! I'll keep you posted, but that place looks good.

Having a good weekend otherwise as well. Got my hair cut, and I'm ready to rock the work force tomorrow as our auditor is coming over from Switzerland on Monday. Being the rocking, diligent employee I am, I'm going in on Sunday to prepare! Go me, right??

Other than that. Life is pretty ok. I'm trying some new variations of my meds out, and it seems to be evening out some of the valleys I seem to fall into emotionally. It's always a struggle for me to stay w/ my head above water emotionally. However, with going to weekly therapy appointments, it seems to help me deal w/ the real world, and my place in it a whole lot better!1

No comments: