7.26.2004

Delicious Iced Coffee

Is what I'm enjoying  right now.  At certain periods in my life, I was more of a shall we say, "A coffee traditionalist".  That is, one who always drinks his/her coffee hot (even on the hottest of summer days) .  Also, a coffee traditionalist, NEVER drinks flavored coffee, always good ol' java original!

Whether I'm caving in to pressure, or whatever the reason is; I now enjoy iced coffee, in particular from Dunkin' Donuts. I've never considered a life of crime (well I have really, but only if I could be  a well dressed "nice" Jewish gangster from the 1930's, who did not end up shot, or being sent to the electric chair), but if someone  offered me a life time  supply of Dunkin' Donuts iced cafe latte's w/ skim milk... I'd rob any bank in the world for that payoff..

Gotta find a job soon,  glad I'm keeping busy today though. All this waiting to hear about jobs sucks.  And now I have heard the bad news that my dad is back in the hospital w/ chest pains.  He seemed fine, because I heard his voice yell to the nurse to tell me he was ok, when I rang the emergency room. Urgh.

 

No comments: